Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A-7 Cabinets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    A-7 Cabinets

    Pair of A-7 Cabinets for $50

    They're 40 minutes from me but unfortunately I'm not currently in the market for A7's....

    Altec A-7 Bass Cabinets
    Being of "Sound" Mind

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    A-7 Cabinets


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: A-7 Cabinets

    Homebrew, likely still worth it. Look at the angled bottom of the horn- one has molding along the bottom.
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member johnobub's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2012
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A-7 Cabinets

    Just to buy the wood at Home Depot would cost more than $50. Good deal.

  4. #4
    Hostboard Member Fran604g's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    77
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: A-7 Cabinets

    I noticed them, 20 minutes from me...I thought about it for a few minutes :/

    "...if I could still lift them loaded...maybe..."

    <chuckle>

    "...who you kidding, Fran."

    "Well no, I guess not."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.